ALL OUR WATCHES ARE GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC
- Prices are listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- For current exchange rates, please use our Currency Conversion page or go to www.xe.com
- Australian purchases / deliveries must include Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Bank Transfer of Funds. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Cash for any purchase In Store.
- American Express Cards may incur additional fees to cover credit charges.
- We accept credit cards by phone for deposits and lay-by payments (up to Au$1,000).
- Please note, DUE TO THE HIGH INCIDENCE OF FRAUD, we DO NOT ACCEPT Credit Card Payments for INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
- For further information or details on payments please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Platinum Express Courier is used for most items under $10,000. Cost is from $100 and includes Insurance, On-line tracking and Signature upon delivery.
- A Secure Courier is used in most circumstances for items over $10,000. Cost is from $120 and includes Insurance. Additional charges may apply to large items or to deliveries that are to remote locations.
- Registered Post is also available to more remote areas. Prices start from $15 for items up to 1 kg. Insurance is additional & determined by the declared value of the item.
- Express Post International is used in most circumstances. Prices start from $110 for parcels up to 5 kg. Delivery is usually in 4 business days to most cities world-wide. On-line tracking is available.
- Insurance is additional and determined by the declared value of the item.
- Additional charges will apply to items over 5 kg or to deliveries to remote locations.
- Quotations for courier services (FedEx / DHL / UPS) can be provided, once we have the full delivery details.
Returns & Warranties:
- Refunds are not available for change of mind or wrong decision.
- All warranty claims are on a “return back to base” basis, at the cost of the buyer.
- New watches (for which we are authorized agents) are sold with the manufacturer’s warranty – usually 2 Years International.
- Pre-owned watches are sold with our store warranty of 1 Year.
- Water damage and rough handling are not covered under warranty.
Please remember that fragile vintage watches should be treated with absolute care.
You are welcome to visit us at our highly acclaimed showroom to preview our timepieces at
Shop 15, The Block Arcade, 100 Elizabeth Street,